In the unlikely event that you are not happy with your purchase, you have 14 days to return unworn items in their original packaging, with proof of purchase.
- You will then receive a refund or you can exchange to the full value of your purchase.
- You are responsible for the safe return of the jewellery.
- Ice Skating Jewellery recommends you return items using a delivery service that insures the full value of the goods, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- Ice Skating Jewellery cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in transit. The cost of returning the item to Ice Skating Jewellery is your responsibility and your original postage costs will not be refunded unless the item of jewellery you receive from Ice Skating Jewellery is faulty
- Specially commissioned or personalised items cannot be exchanged unless faulty.
- Only full-priced items can be returned or exchanged, items offered at a discounted price, such as sale items cannot be returned.
- All exchanged items will incur a postage and packing charge of £7.70
- This policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, Ice Skating Jewellery cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted:
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged or has missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after initial delivery.
Please email Ice Skating Jewellery: email@example.com with the following details:
- Name, order number, details of the item of jewellery that you are returning and also your reasons for the return.
- All items must be returned in the original unused condition that they were received, in the original packaging.
- Once your returned item has been received and inspected, Ice Skating Jewellery will notify you by email of whether your refund has been approved or rejected.
- Subject to approval, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 days.
- To arrange a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, name, address, details of the product, the reason for return and whether you require a refund or replacement.
- If a customs declaration form is required, please mark the goods as a 'Returned Item'. This will ensure that no additional customs fees are incurred. In the instance that an item is incorrectly marked and a customs fee incurs, this may be passed onto the customer. This may also delay the returns process.
- Ice Skating Jewellery strongly recommends that you return items via registered mail (insured post to cover the value of the item being returned). Please ensure you have sufficient insurance cover, especially when returning valuable products. We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transport.
- Please note that return postage will not be refunded.
Please send your returned item to:
Studio 8, Farnham Maltings
Surrey GU9 7QR
Returning Faulty Goods
- In the rare event that goods are delivered faulty or damaged please email us so we can arrange a replacement or a refund.
- If the package you receive is damaged or open, please do not accept the delivery and contact Ice Skating Jewellery immediately to arrange a replacement. Should this occur, Ice Skating Jewellery will cover additional delivery costs and re-arrange delivery of a new replacement item.
- Faulty items will only be accepted for return if the items were delivered damaged to the customer, or if a manufacturing fault occurs within 6 months of delivery.
- All Ice Skating Jewellery chains on necklaces and bracelets have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase. After this time, there will be a small repair charge for replacement chains.
- Ice Skating Jewellery will review all items returned as faulty and any item displaying damage that is considered to be a direct result of fair wear or accidental damage will not be accepted as faulty.
- We offer a full repair service for such items. There will be a small fee for this service to cover the cost of the repair as well as any shipping costs.
- If you have any concerns regarding your order, please contact: email@example.com