Ice Skating Jewellery will try to make and despatch your order as soon as physically possible, but cannot be held responsible for delays due to Postal services.
Currently, parcels posted to Europe are taking between 5 and 15 days from despatch to delivery. Parcels to the US and Canada are taking up to 10 days.
- All jewellery orders are delivered free to the UK.
- All jewellery is sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery which is fully insured and a guaranteed 1–2 day service.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING FROM EUROPE
- From July 1st 2021, recipients will be responsible for paying import VAT and duties on orders shipping from the UK to the EU.
- We recommend double-checking these costs before placing your order to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
- All prices stated on the Ice Skating Jewellery website DO NOT include any applicable local taxes or import duties.
- Your parcel may be held up in Customs and we would advise you to check the tracking details regularly, for updates on the status of your parcel.
- Delivery is free to most European countries using the Royal Mail 'International Tracked and Signed' service
- If you require your item urgently or for a required date, you can upgrade to courier service at the checkout, this service costs £30.00 for express delivery which is fully tracked and insured. (2–4 day service)
- All jewellery orders are delivered free worldwide using the Royal Mail ‘International Tracked/Signed' service.
- The choice of postal services available to you will be shown when you get to the checkout on this website. Some countries can only be shipped to using Express Courier. This will cost £30 and will be applied automatically at the checkout.
- For International Orders that need to be received urgently or by a specific date, we recommend upgrading to 'Express Courier' at the checkout. Your items will be sent via an expedited delivery service that is fully tracked and insured (3-4 day service). This service is priced at £30.00.
- Jewellery will only be sent by courier to UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Dubai and can ONLY be sent to a Business Address or a PO Box, we will also need your phone number.
- In the unlikely event that you are not happy with you purchase, you have 14 days to return unworn items in their original packaging, with proof of purchase.
- You will then receive a refund or you can exchange to the full value of your purchase.
- You are responsible for the safe return of the jewellery.
- Ice Skating Jewellery recommends you return items using a delivery service that insures you to the full value of the goods, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. Ice Skating Jewellery cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in transit. The cost of returning the item to Ice Skating Jewellery is your responsibility and your original postage costs will not be refunded unless the item of jewellery you receive from Diana is faulty
Specially commissioned or personalised items cannot be exchanged unless faulty.
- Only full priced items can be returned or exchanged, items offered at a discounted price, such as sale items cannot be returned.
- All exchanged items will incur a postage and packing charge of £7.70
- This policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately Ice Skating Jewellery cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted:
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, has missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after initial delivery.
For returns, please email Ice Skating Jewellery: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name, order number, details of the item of jewellery that you are returning and also your reasons for the return. All items must be returned in the original unused condition that they were received, in the original packaging.
- Once your returned item has been received and inspected, Ice Skating Jewellery will notify you by email of whether your refund has been approved or rejected. Subject to approval, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 days.
To arrange a return please email email@example.com quoting your order number, name, address, details of the product, the reason for return and whether you require a refund or replacement.
- If a customs declaration form is required, please mark the goods as a 'Returned Item'. This will ensure that no additional customs fees are incurred. In the instance that an item is incorrectly marked and a customs fee incurs, this may be passed onto the customer. This may also delay the returns process.
- Ice Skating Jewellery strongly recommends that you return items via registered mail (insured post to cover the value of the item being returned). Please ensure you have sufficient insurance cover especially when returning valuable products. We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transport.
- Please note that return postage will not be refunded.
Please send your returned item to:
Studio 8, Farnham Maltings
Surrey GU9 7QR
If you have any concerns regarding your order, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org